Putting yourself out there on the internet can be daunting:
fresh web design and a solid social media strategy will get you noticed.
We’ll work closely with you to develop a website and a social media strategy that feels right and works well for you and your business. We build WordPress-based sites that are user-friendly and make it easy for you to update your site by yourself. We also design websites that are built by developers like Colibri Software in Wolfville, NS.Minimum time: 4 weeks
Project principal: Christel LeBlanc
1. First, we’ll get together (either in person or remotely) to discuss your needs and desired direction for your web presence. I’ll ask questions like: Who is your audience? What is the most important thing you want them to know? How would you like your website to change your business? What appeals to you visually? What doesn’t?
2. At our next meeting, I’ll show you mockups (A) and we’ll discuss basic function, colour and style. We’ll talk about what your competitors are and are not doing, and how your site will be different.
3. I’ll design the essential components — graphics and code — of the site.
4. We’ll meet to see how you’re satisfied with the work so far (B). I’ll help you get started on building content, setting up social media, and buying a domain name and server space (C).
5. When the site is finished (D), we’ll tweak the design until you’re satisfied. I’ll oversee the launch of your site to ensure a smooth transition and we’ll get together for a tutorial (E) so that you feel comfortable using your new site.