In this class…
- Comments & Symbol Entities (Glyphs)
- Using Images
- Image Preparation Using Photoshop
- Discussion: How we Read on the Web
[icon size=”tiny” image=”icon-cloud-download”] Download basic HTML5 page boilerplate.html
[icon size=”tiny” image=”icon-play-circle”] Video playlist on YouTube
- Watch videos 11-13 in preparation for next class.
- Read “A Dao of Web Design“
Using a digital camera or phone, take at least 60 photos of your place of residence. The photos should accurately reflect your current living conditions.
- Shoot using multiple angles: different sides, from high and low. Pay attention to lighting!
- You should use a camera capable of taking photos with a resolution of at least 2000 x 1500px.
- Take all the photos in one session.
In class, 6pm Jan. 22, 2014
This assignment is ungraded but the photos will be required in the next assignment.