Exercise for class 3: design a poster for a restaurant.
[su_button url=”https://forestfriend.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Troy-restaurant-poster.zip” style=”flat” background=”#dc98e0″]Download (.zip)[/su_button]
Inside this folder, you’ll find:
- logo (.png & .ai)
- display fonts (.otf / .ttf)
- images (.jpg)
- text file with copy (.txt)
If you don’t have your own poster to create in InDesign, follow the brief below.
Create a tabloid-size (11×17 poster) for Hal-Con 2016. Your goal is to appeal to sci-fi fans and make sure your poster stands out on telephone poles, bulletin boards and shop windows.
Include the following information:
- Hal-Con logo
- Pictures of at least two of the main guests who will be featured at the convention (get these from the internet, they should be at least 1200 px wide)
- Date, times, location and price
- A list of all guests who will be present